Monday, April 30, 2007

New Photos!

I *finally* got around to taking new photos for some of the items in my shop. Having decided new baby = need for more money, I'm going to push ahead and do what I can to get my Etsy shop going. As such, I need to improve my photographs to make my products more appealing. While these aren't perfect, they're better than they were. If the sun would ever come out here and things warmed up, I'd go and do a bunch outside. Anyway, here are a few items that are already listed:










And over the winter, I managed to finish a couple scarves that never made it to my shop, so as soon as I finish relisting my expired items, I'll post these:




This one is two strands held together of wool/acrylic yarns. It is really long, thick and warm.




This one is really soft acrylic, one strand. Long enough for at least two times around one's neck.


And no, I still haven't gotten around to taking in progress photos *lol* But I'm on repeat 6 of the top, and I only have 6 squares of green left to make for the baby blanket. Wewt!

No comments: