Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WIPs

Well, I had a brain fart moment and forgot my login for my blog -_- Durrrr... anyway, news: I found my camera! Which means, Work-In-Progress photos will be coming very, very soon, I promise! I am one quarter of the way into the green squares for my belly bean's blanket, and around round 14 of my brother's afghan. Wewt, they're coming along!

As well, I decided I *had* to make a piece of clothing for both my daughter and myself. So, I found a pattern to use for each - a simple one I can tailor to fit my daughter, and a similar one that's in the Family Circle Easy Crochet Spring 2007 issue - Lacy Sleeveless Top. I'm doing mine in Eco-Fil, a recycled cotton/acrylic blend yarn, in a really lovely purple colour. It's so yummy! And Kenz's will be in Bernat Softee Baby in a purple/green/blue verigated colour. I've gotten through two pattern repeats on my top for the body section, only 12 more to go, *lol*. So far it's really pretty, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear it without a cami underneath, it's very lacy.

So, yes, watch for WIP photos, they'll be coming very soon, promise!

No comments: